Born and raised in Chicago, Illinois, Peter went to Northwestern University
where he graduated in the Department of Performance Studies in 1994. He is now
working as a video and performance artist while pursuing miscellaneous forms of
experimental music and percussion.
Recent Percussion Ventures:
- 1995 Lovers Fragments, Cleveland Performance Art Festival; Barber Theatre, Northwestern University; Blue Rider Theatre Festival.
- 1993-94 100% Human Hair, Another Vicious Rock 'n' Roll Band.
- 1994 With Beer, Goose Island Brewing Company.
- 1990-93 This Mighty Fuss, Superstar Rock 'n' Roll Band.
- 1992 Carnival of the Damned, Northwestern University
- 1990 Eumenides, Lane Technical H.S.
- 1994-95 Reflexiones, Public Performance based on the life and art of Manuel Salazar
- 1993 From the Border, Louis Theatre, Northwestern University
Peter's equipment: Pearl and Yamaha Drums, Paiste Cymbals, Pearl Hardware, Pro-Mark Stick with Stikcaps, Malley Heads, Misc. Percussion.
- 1994 Good Looking
- 1994 Looking at the Options. Installation for the 1994 Spare Rib Theatre Festival
- 1993 The CBS Evening News With Dan Rather & Connie Chung: Sometimes Entangled.
Web site design by WebslingerZ