Technical director/lighting designer and actress/writer, Elaine graduated from
Northwestern University's Theatre Program in 1994 before moving to New York City
where she currently lives and works. She studied theatre at the Paris III - La
Sorbonne Nouvelle and dance at the Schola Cantorum under Karin Waehner (Wigman
technique) in Paris where she resided for one year. She joined the company in
1993 and directed the technical designs for the company's touring productions.
Her professional experience:
- Since 1993, she has worked as Technical/Production Director with AlienNation Co., and has designed the lighting for AlienNation on its international tour and for Lovers Fragments IV, Blue Rider Theatre, Chicago.
- She designed lights for the Spare Rib Festival, for the Mee-Show, and for the production of MASTER HAROLD AND THE BOYS at Northwestern University's Theatre Center.
- She choreographed for the theatre production THE RELUCTANT DRAGON as well as for the Northwestern University Dance Ensemble.
- In France she designed lights for LA FETE DE LA JEUNESSE and choreographed for the "Centre LaFeurie Monbadon"in Bourdeux, with Jacques Garros and Jean Masse.
- As a dance performer she has worked with DanceWorks, the Jacob's Pillow Festival, and the Mid-Hudson Ballet Company.
Web site design by WebslingerZ