Judy Van Wagoner

As the accountant for the Department of Earth Science at Rice University, I process the paperwork for purchase orders and reimbursements for travel, entertainment, and purchasing. On the research side, I help the professors with their budget proposals and Fastlane submissions. If you have a question about research grants or compliance with budgets, come see me. You can usually find me at my desk in room 106D from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday.

Come see me for questions on:

If you are travelling and your expenses will be paid by the Department or a Research Grant, here are some things to keep in mind:

  1. Travel advances are available to students and for group or international travel.
  2. Always keep your receipts! Give me the originals.
  3. Don't accept the auto insurance on a car rental.
  4. Travel on American carriers when flying overseas on a research grant.
  5. See the CONUS rates for per diem rates.