Classic side-by-side brick duplex on quiet residential street in the Heights,
perfect for a couple, single professional or student.
Owners live in adjoining unit 833 so you know it's well maintained.
Charming 1926 home extensively remodeled in 1996.
835 IS RENTED--NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR 6-MONTH LEASE COMMENCING 1 JULY 2003
- 3 miles from Downtown, 6 miles from Rice, Texas Medical Center, & UH
- Beautiful hardwood floors, crown molding, faux fireplace
- Huge modern kitchen with gas stove, new refrigerator, dishwasher
- Large dining room and separate living room
- Spacious one bedroom one bath unit is nearly 1000 square feet
- Central air and heat; washer and dryer included
- Large dining room area and separate living room
- Covered entry on front porch plus separate side entry
- Built-In Security Alarm (monitoring fee included in rental rate)
$850 per month plus utilities, one month rent as security deposit.
Pets negotiable with separate pet deposit.
Please take a look at the photos or drive by. Shown by appointment only. Contact Greg at 713-419-7423 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Kitchen and Dining Room
Bedroom and Bath
Nice Neighborhood (houses next door and other 3 corners)