Back to Department of Religious Studies
Elias K. Bongmba
Ph.D., University of Denver and The Iliff School of Theology, 1995
Fields: African Religions, African Christianity, African Philosophy and Ethics;
Hermeneutics and Theology
- Preserving African Religious Art and Cultural Values in Their Context: A lesson from Heidgger (SAPINA ).
- Two Steps Forward, One Step Backward: Schleiermacher on Religion (forth coming) Journal of Theology for Southern Africa
- The Priority of the Other in Ethics: A Reading of Bonhoeffer and Levinas (forth coming)
- African Witchcraft and Otherness
- Philosophical and Anthropological perspectives on time and otherness
- Religious Encounters: Confrontation between Missionary Christianity and Indigenous Religions
Department of Religious Studies
Send comments and questions to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Last updated by
October 30, 1996.